A medical business valuation is where the economic value of a medical business is determined, which can help establish the fair value of the company. A valuation is necessary when you’re selling shares in a business, buying or selling a business, attracting a business, applying for a business loan, or wanting to determine your individual net worth. It’s best to get a professional valuer or business broker to assess your business, as buyers and sellers can have their own ideas about how much a business is worth. A business’s overall value can be can become more complete and negotiations can be sped up if you have a balanced and independent business valuation. Contact Medvisor for more information on medical business valuations in Melbourne.
Business Valuation Melbourne
This service includes
- No surprise charges – just a fixed price for the report
- A combination of different valuation methods
- Only 7-10 days from receiving instructions to finalise each report
- Reasoning & appropriate documentation support clear options
- Preparation of all reports to a court standard and APESB compliance
- Consideration of IP, goodwill and future outlook of the business
Meet the team
Our commitment to excellence is evident in our hardworking team and the exceptional service we offer. The Medvisor team strive to form close partnerships with our clients. This enables us to understand your unique situation and customise the assistance we provide to suit your unique requirements. Our enthusiasm for our work means you get a friendly team of professionals eager to use their expertise to help you succeed!